Saturday, May 5, 2007

Farmers Market Saturday!



Today was a gorgeous day and I had a great time going to the Farmers Market with a friend. The Famers Mkt. is one of my favorite places to visit. Besides being a total flower addict it always smells so good and has so many beautiful things. Today I bought a pink petunia hanging basket for the pergola, just the beginning of what will be hanging there. I also bought a pink mandevilla that will hopefully climb and cover the pergola. I have never had one before so I am taking my friend, Jan's word for it that it will grow like that.


Aren't these displays just gorgeous? I have a hard time deciding what to get because I want them all!


After the farmers market we headed over to a great subdivision sale, lots of garage sales and cheap goodies. I showed restraint because as I wrote in my last post I am trying to get rid of an overabundance of "treasure" from my own basement. Adding to it would not be wise. I got a cute hooked rug for Laurens room and a little porcelain box with roses for Victoria. Not a lot to tell about but it was such a lovely day just looking was fun. We bought hot dogs from one garage sale and punch and cookies from a little girl who was working the crowd at her mom's sale. I love the smiles you get from the kids when you give them the quarter for that punch! Worth every penny!

Hope you had a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)