Monday, September 3, 2012

And the winner is.....

I'm working on my dress for the wedding today, and just remembered someone is waiting with bated breath to find out who will be going to the Country Living Fair this month.  Only 16 entries and the random number generator chose #16 so the winner is.....
Suzie Q!
Send me your snail mail address Suzie and I'll pop the tickets in the mail tomorrow:>) Hope everyone is having a fabulous Labor day! I may not poke my head up til after the wedding Sunday. So much to do and so very little time!
No worries if you didn't win this giveaway, I've got a sweet one in the works for later in September that you won't want to miss:>)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Suzy Q!

    Hope the dress is coming along easily! Meant to say that the pattern and fabric look lovely. Sewing lace isn't so bad since the lacy pattern covers "a multitude of sins"! Not that you'd make any errors, of course, but it is a pretty forgiving fabric compared to many others. Will look forward to seeing the photos! Happy Wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Suzie Q!!

    Can't believe the wedding is so close...I know this dress is going to be beautiful and I can't wait to see photographs afterwards of you and of the beautiful bride! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Suzie Q gets to go!

    Hope the dress sewing is going good. Will be looking forward to seeing pictures of the wedding too. And the September giveaway sounds exciting. Have a blessed week Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Suzy Q! The fabric is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Suzy Q!! She will love going to The Country Living Fair. We went for 3 years in a row, but decided to go the big Flea Market Extravanganza here in Sprinfield that is the same weekend.
    Can't wait to see your dress. Hope the weather is good to all of you on the wedding day.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your high score at PW...you are a smartypants!!! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so tickled! Thank you so much! They arrived safely in the mail! Bill is actually looking forward to going with me! I will take lots of photos to share! Thank you so much!!
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to let you know I finally put a pillow in the cover I bought from you a while back. It was a blue and red on white chicken feed sack pattern. I LOVE IT!! Going to do a whole post on it I love it that much. Of course with all credit given to you. Thanks for making such a wonderful pillow. Do you know if I can scotch guard it since it has so much white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)