Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Year in Review 2013

It's been a good year.
Happy times, positive changes and the great apple harvest of 2013!
Lots of good food, parties with friends and some sewing. What could be better than that?
I'm looking back at a year of blessings and I thank God for every one :>)
I just wanted to take a moment and thank every one of you for your visits, your kind comments and your friendship.
 I am wishing you and all your families the very best of blessings and happiness in 2014.
Are you looking forward to anything special in the coming year?
 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely review...didn't see them all. I'm looking forward to visiting through the New Year! Tomorrow will be a day to relax...hope not to write anything too exciting upon the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed spending time with you this year Kathy. Though I am sad that we didn't get to meet when we were so close this fall. I know one day we will.

    Wishing you a fabulous 2014
    xo
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Years Kathy!! Trish xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that last year was a good one for you and I hope this one will be even better!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Kathy! I love seeing your review. Everything you do is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you the very best of blessings and happiness too. Thank you so much for sharing your every day life on this blog. I'll be watching for new posts in 2014. I guess i don't have anything really special that I'm looking forward to this year. I'm gonna let the year take care of itself and let God give me what He wants to give me! Then I know that it will all be for my good and the best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like 2013 was a nice year.. best wishes for a great 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year friend. I've been reading your blog probably since the beginning and always love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! You are so talented. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)